STEWARDSHIP MINISTRY TEAM
This team plans and coordinates the yearly stewardship giving campaign, including budget plans and any "Count Me In" extra giving campaigns. Those interested in helping in this way can contact Steve Galloway through the church office 949-249-1218.
Your financial support through annual pledges are the financial foundation of our church, our single most important source of funding.
We invite you to join us on October 24th as we offer our pledge commitments as an act of worship. We seek:
- To increase our mission giving.
- To build upon the strong work of our Congregational Life ministries.
- To support critical upgrades to our physical church facilities.
- To continue LNPC’s strong and vibrant ministry growth.
- To embrace new ministry opportunities in this season of uncertainty.
- To build towards full participation in church giving and the complete support of the operating budget.
- To increase the percentage of members who pledge.
- To construct a strong financial base from which LNPC can move confidently into the future.
Pledge cards will be mailed out during the week of October 17, 2021. Additional pledge cards are available from the church office, or let us know that you need one by clicking here, and we’ll mail one out to you.
Don't Forget - Online giving through Easy Tithe is one of your choices for stewardship. You can easily and safely give by credit card or eCheck right from your computer, tablet or smart phone. Pledge or non-pledge, one time or repeating, it's up to you. And you can change at any time and view or print out what you've done at any point. Give it a try - we think you'll like it!
To help support the ministry of our congregation, click on the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page.