Come enjoy the fellowship!
Our ministry team seeks to foster quality Christian fellowship within our church family and outlying community through hosted events. With each event we look to bring our congregation closer through interacting and participating in activities tailored to welcome our community.
Events in 2018
- Bowling Night – Saturday June 23rd
- Vacation Bible Camp Picnic – Sunday July 15th
- Fall Kick-Off – Sunday September 9th after Worship
- LNPC Movie Night – Saturday September 15th
- Pancake Breakfast by Scouts – Sunday September 16th after Worship
- Talent/No Talent Show and Potluck – September TBD
- Pumpkin Carving and Pizza, Trunk or Treat – Saturday October 27th
- Snow Day – December in conjunction with CWF
We’re busy working on more activities for kids, adults and families. The goal is fellowship and fun, so stay tuned!