2020 Photo Directory
It’s Time to Update LNPC’s Photo Directory. Sittings are scheduled for Thursday March 26th between 1:00 and 8:00 pm in Gard Hall. It is being produced by LifeTouch, the same company that did the highly successful 2017 directory. They do quality work.
You will receive free a professional photography session, an 8"x10" family photograph, and a printed directory. You will also have the option of purchasing additional portraits and products.
You can schedule your photo session here by clicking the button at the top or bottom of this page, or you can do it on the patio Sunday March 1, 8, 15, or 22.
For more information contact JoAnn Renning.
Here is some information from LifeTouch on what to expect, and some pointers to keep in mind.
For Your Photography Session
- Be photographed
- View your digital images and select your church directory pose
- Purchase products
Remember that you can purchase photography products at your session. Portraits make wonderful gifts and treasured family keepsakes. If you choose to purchase additional portraits, we accept cash, checks, and major credit cards.
If you can't make it to your church's directory photography event, you can attend the event of a nearby church organization and still have your photograph included in your church's directory.
- Simple hairstyles and natural makeup are best.
- Avoid haircuts within 48 hours of your portrait sitting.
- Bring hair and makeup supplies for quick touch-ups.
- Solid colors or simple patterns look best. Busy patterns on clothing are distracting.
- Medium to dark shades create a timeless look & are slenderizing.
- Small jewelry/accessories compliment your face better. Avoid large, distracting accessories.
- Make sure your shoes match your outfit. They might show in some poses.
- Long sleeves are better for adults to focus attention on the face. Short sleeves are OK for infants and children.
- If you wear glasses, feel free to wear them. Our photographers are trained to minimize any glare.
Capture the Real You
- Invite grandparents or other family members/loved ones to join your photography session (even if they are not members of your church).
- With permission of your church, you may bring your household pet to your photography session.
- Bring meaningful items to your photography session: sports equipment, musical instruments, special toys or books, etc.
- We encourage you to have fun at your session and express your true personality!
- If you have special requests for your photography session, please share them with us. We are here to serve you.
- Portraits make excellent gifts. We also offer portrait greeting cards.